This year’s 2023 Summer Event Series is brought to you by our Signature/Media Sponsor, 91.7 Coast FM. Thank you “My Coast Now” for supporting us by promoting our activities throughout the Sunshine Coast and beyond!
- July 15th & 16th – 55th Halfmoon Bay Fair (dinner Saturday – tickets only; Main Stage, Marketplace, vendors and more Sunday to sunset)
- July & August – Lazy Daze music series (#1 July 28th; #2 August 9th; #3 August 25th)
- September 10th – 3rd Seaside Shuffle
- December (date TBC) – Sail Past Beach Party (Coopers Green at sunset)
…and the first event of 2024…
- January 1st – Coopers Green Polar Bear Swim
In addition, the HBCA is proud to participate in other events in our community:
- October 31st (with the HMB Community School) – The Great Halfmoon Bay Pumpkin Trail
- December 9th – Santa at the HMB Nursery Christmas Market
Volunteers are integral to all our events. Would you like to be a member of our amazing association? Would you like to be a volunteer? Go to Contact Us and sign up!
Hope you didn’t miss out on these events that have already taken place:
- March 25th – Spring Market at the HMB Nursery – thank you Michelle and One Straw Society, thanks to vendors and volunteers!
- April 22nd – Spring Trails Clean-up – thanks to all who volunteered along with the Trail Elves!
- May 28th – Pterodactyl Trail Race and Sports Day ( Connor Park) – thanks to all the attendees, volunteers, vendors and sponsors!