Call us crazy…but we’re unveiling our VERY ambitious events calendar for this year…packed full of fun for the whole family! The HBCA Board hopes to bring all of these events to the community…but we can’t do it alone! Volunteers are integral to all our events.
We held a volunteers event planning meeting on February 13th at the Fire Hall. During a power outage! No problem for the HBCA…the hall had a generator and we had Reggie King out front cooking pizzas in his wood burning oven. Would you like to be a member of our amazing association? Would you like to be a volunteer? Go to Contact Us and sign up!
- April 22nd – Spring Trails Clean-up
- May 28th – Pterodactyl Trail Race and Sports Day ( Connor Park)
- June (date TBC) – Redrooffs Road Safety Week
- July 15th & 16th – 55th Halfmoon Bay Fair (dinner Saturday; Main Stage, Marketplace, vendors and more Sunday to sunset)
- July & August – Lazy Daze music series (#1 July 28th; #2 August 9th; #3 August 25th)
- September 10th – 3rd Seaside Shuffle
- December (date TBC) – Sail Past Beach Party (Coopers Green at sunset)
…and the first event of 2024…
- January 1st – Coopers Green Polar Bear Swim
In addition, the HBCA is proud to participate in other events planned in our community:
- March 25th – Spring Market at the HMB Nursery
- October 31st (with the HMB Community School) – The Great Halfmoon Bay Pumpkin Trail
- December 9th – Santa at the HMB Nursery Christmas Market