Sunday, May 22, 2022
Connor Park, Northwood Road, Welcome Woods
2km Race starts at 12:30 p.m
8km Race starts at 1:30 p.m
Two trail races will take place – for fun lovers and serious racers. Starting and finishing in beautiful Connor Park, with the backdrop of our first Rods & Trails Show ‘n Shine Car Show. You’re going to love this event…
- For families, including children (no strollers!), there will be a fun 2km course, with prizes for the best costumes and for all younger entrants. Who wins? Everyone who enters!
- For those who still want to have fun but are more adventurous, there will be an 8km course, taking in some lovely forest trails with fast and gnarly sections. Prizes for winning male and female racers in three age categories and, just as important, for the three best costumes that finish the course, will be awarded.
Tickets are discounted for HBCA members. Membership registration ($20 per household per year) is available to all Halfmoon Bay residents on the day, or at www.halfmoon-bay.ca/membership.
Snacks, fruit, and cool drinks available free for trail racers.
Check out the courses:
- 10.30am Registration open for waivers, race bibs, late registration
- 12.00pm 2km Runner briefing, registration closes for 2km race
- 12.30pm 2km Race starts
- 1.00pm Runner briefing, registration closes for 8km race
- 1.30pm 8km Race starts
- 2.00pm 2km Race awards
- 3.00pm 8km Race awards
Sponsored by Pacesetter Athletic
Registration is now closed.