A much loved tradition in the Halfmoon Bay community – the 54th Halfmoon Bay Fair was held on July 17th at Coopers Green Park after a 2-year interlude!
What did Fair-goers enjoy? (click on this title to see the Program Poster)
- Main Stage – an all-day long line-up of talented local musicians (sponsor & line-up information below)
- Food Court – a variety of coastal food vendors serving hot meals and baked goods (vendors listed below)
- Marketplace – a variety of local merchants and community groups (sponsor & vendor information below)
- Libations Lounge – a variety of local craft beverages (sponsor & vendor information below)
- Adult & Kids Fun Zones – lots of activities for the young and young-at-heart, sponsored by Jenkins Construction
- Bingo! – from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. – under the trees near the Marketplace – info provided onsite, run by Dan Sklazeski
- Strolling Performers – featuring Craig the Magician, Sparkles the Clown, and Nutty Big Pants!
- Shuffle Bus service – to and from the Welcome Woods area and Coopers Green Park (route) – sponsored by Harbour Air Group & Spani Developments
Thanks to Marketplace Vendors, Food and Beverage Vendors, our SPONSORS, and our wonderful volunteers!
If you believe that this Fair is your FAVOURITE on the Upper Sunshine Coast, please Coast Your Vote! Select Ballot Two, scroll to the bottom of the page, ad click on the red COAST YOUR VOTE! button. Your vote is greatly appreciated!
Here’s a photo gallery of the festivities! Credits go to Chelsea Brooke Roisum, International Love Capturer – Weddings & Lifestyle – 604.782.3776
Check out some more images in this Coast Reporter article!
Sponsored by Brynelson O’Reilly:
12:30 to 1:30 Alick Troup duo – “Dave and Al, 2 local HMB guys playing folk and rock classics”
2:00 to 2:45 & 3:00 to 3:45 Michelle Morand and friends – Local HMB Singer Songwriter with soulful vocals.
4:00 to 4:45 & 5:00 to 5:45 Monty Montego and the Rocksteady Crew – Jamaican music from the late 1960’s & genre-loyal originals.
6:15 to 7:00 & 7:15 to 8:00 Sinmobile – Edgy Rock n Roll….SINMOBILE is: Irene O; Mike Soper; Kody Raymond; Rick Raymond
- West Coast Nibbles
- Mamma Musey Pierogi
- Sushma Samosas
- HMB Firefighters Association BBQ
- Wandering Wonders Ice Cream Truck
- An Eye for Art
- Alysia Roze
- Atelier Veronique Creations
- Awake and Dreaming Artworks
- Barb’s Pillows
- Brass Brim
- Bruinwood Estate Distillery
- Coastal Naturals
- Davis Bay Treasures
- EllaBella Scrunchies
- Fearn Custom Leather
- Felt You Up
- Felted Wool Creations
- Huckleberry Studio
- HYPR Canada
- Usborne Books
- Naked Silver Designs
- Sacred Earth Healing Arts
- Self-Realization Sevalight Centre
- Simon Haiduk Art
- Sunshine and Stars
- The Old Island Stamp Company
- TNT Terry + Terry
- Tree Cycled Woodworks
- Tree to Table
- Twig Fragrance Co.
- Eclectic mix
- Wildcoast Minerals
- Elementary School PAC
- Halfmoon Bay Environmental Society
- Halfmoon Bay Heritage Endowment
- Halfmoon Bay Road Stands
- Just Transitions
- Sargeant Bay Society
- SC Community Forest
- SC Community Solar Association
- SC Plant-Powered Nutrition
- St. John’s Ambulance Pet Therapy
- SC Streamkeepers Society
- Sunshine Coast Astronomy Club