The HBCA will hold its 2023 Annual General Meeting at the Halfmoon Bay Elementary School Library (New Venue) on Thursday, October 26th, commencing at 6:30 p.m. The public are welcome to join in person or online.
View full agenda online, a few highlights:
- Election of Board Directors (Voting is reserved for HBCA members in good standing)
- SCRD Update by Area B Director Justine Gabias
- Community Development Forum update by Chair, Darlene Tymo (Report on Activities).
Guest speakers have been removed from the agenda to ensure there is sufficient time to address AGM agenda items. In order to offer sufficient opportunity to discuss important topics addressed by guest speakers they will be rescheduled for a future date, including Wendy White (HMB Community School), Erin Wilson (FireSmart), and Kelly Folley (Sunshine Coast Housing).
Documentation for voting purposes will be provided to current HBCA members via email. Information was sent out in the October Newsletter, and emailed to membership on October 6th.
- New members must have held a membership for 30 days prior to the AGM (this includes those received on or before September 25th).
- Existing members must have a valid membership (renewals prior to the AGM).
- Voting will take place in person and for those attending virtually